HyperJuice 2 External Battery for MacBook/iPad/USB (100Wh)(MBP2100)
Portable Power Solution for Photographers
The World’s Most Advanced Battery for Apple MacBook, iPad, iPhone, and USB powers a MacBook and 2 iPads (or any 2 USB devices) at the same time.
HyperJuice2 is the next generation of battery packs. It features an advanced battery management and monitoring system. An OLED screen provides detailed battery information including percentage power remaining, temperature, time to full charge and discharge. The modular design allows the aluminum casing, lithium ion battery cells, and logic board to be replaced and upgraded individually, making the battery future proof and environmentally friendly.
Note: Please note the connection to MacBook (pictured) is NOT included and is sold separately. If you need to connect a MacBook, a Magic Box Modified MagSafe Power Adapter is needed.
* Listing is for HyperJuice 2 External Battery only. Other items pictured sold separetely. Please note the connection to a MacBook (pictured) is NOT included and sold separately. If you need to connect a MacBook a Magic Box Modified MagSafe Power Adapter is needed.
- Portable power source
- Compatible with all models of MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad 1/2/3/4/Air + Mini, iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/5c/5s, Android, tablets, smartphones, any USB device.
- Capacity: 100-watt-hour (27,000mAh) (compared to MacBook Air 37Wh battery)
- OLED display provides detailed battery information like status, power percentage, temperature and time to fully charge/discharge
- Battery Chremistry – Rechargeable lithium Ion
- MacBook Battery Life – Up to 18 hours
- iPad Battery Life – Up to 50 hours
- iPhone Battery Life – Fully Recharge up to 19 times
- Dimensions – 8.0 x 4.8 x 0.9 inches (204 x 123 x 24 mm)
- Weight – 1.6 pounds (0.73 kg)
- Built-in short circuit, overcharging and temperature protection
- DC Output Power – 14.5~18.5V (4.5A max)
- USB Output Power – 2 x 12W, 5V (2.4A max)
- AC Power Supply Input Power – 100V~240V (1.2A max)
- Output Power – 18.5V, 2.5A
- Time to Full Charge – 3~4 hours